|The name of this planet is...?|
- 68% of the participants could not identify the Earth on a world map.
- 75% stated that north was directly above them.This possibly explains why many Americans confuse Santa Claus with God.
- 79% stated that south was underground.This helps explain why many Americans think Mexicans are from Hell.
- 88% thought that east was always to the right, while west was always to the left.
- The other 12% thought that the east was always to the left and west was always to the right.
- When asked what language people speak in New Mexico 62% said un-American.
- 100% of Americans identified America as the best place to be on the planet. However, only 15% were able to differentiate between North America, South America, and the United States of America.
- 11% refused to take the test at all. They stated that they were not going to take a test that involved looking at pictures of people having sex. The research assistants explained that the study was not concerning pornography but on the knowledge they had about the lands, features, inhabitants, and phenomena of Earth. The participants still refused to take the test, citing that they thought the whole thing seemed dangerous.
* This story is 100% fake.