Friday, April 18, 2014

Jenny McCarthy Tells Everyone That She Is Marrying The Wrong Wahlberg



I'm never going near the Baldwin brothers
without a map!

Jenny McCarthy, co-host of The View and adversary of science based medicine, held a news conference and told the world that she was engaged to the wrong Wahlberg.
I think that thinking Donnie Wahlberg is his brother Mark Wahlberg is something everyone has done. Am I right or am I right?
Ms McCarthy went on to say that she fell in love with Mark's Golden Globe nominated role in The Departed. Ever since then she had her eyes on the actor.


However, she discovered that she was engaged to his brother Donnie when Evan, her 11 year old son, sat her down and explained the situation.
I didn't want to believe it, but Evan went on Wikipedia and showed me Mark's and Donnie's pages. When I realized I was sleeping with a one time member of The New Kids on the Block, I vomited in my mouth a little bit.
What really crushed her spirits was that Mark Wahlberg has been married since 2009 and has four children.

Once she realized her mistake, Ms McCarthy, admitted that she did the classy thing and shot Donnie a text writing, It's over Donnie, or whatever your name really is. 

While some may cast blame on the former Playboy model for not knowing the real identity of who she was dating, Jenny did defend her actions.
I think he knew I thought he was his brother. He kept talking about Entourage and The Perfect Storm. I should've guessed the truth because Donnie never knew the dance steps to that Good Vibrations video.
Mark Wahlberg has officially placed a restraining order on the blond bombshell.

Subscribe to The Newest Newsy News